Description / Objectives
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
1. You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact that these activities have on society as a whole.
2. You gain an appreciation of the role of global and regional stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the Isle of Man.
3. We look at the potential impact that non-compliance with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
- Money Laundering
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Combating Terrorist Financing
- AML / CFT Basics
- AML / CFT Consequences
- AML / CFT in the Isle of Man
- AML and Tax Evasion
The subjects covered are adapted to each client based on their industry sector and AML Policy.
Online Knowledge Check and Certificate (Optional)
There is an optional 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
Typically 90-120 minutes plus the optional online knowledge check.
This elearning course covers anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing under Manx laws and guidelines. It is suitable for all staff.
There is a minimum of 5 people per session.
The course is presented by Leslie Foster. Leslie has 25+ years of experience working in corporate governance and has been presenting AML training courses to institutions and boards of directors for the last 5 years.
Your corporate premises on the Isle of Man or a third party location (extra charge).
How to Book?
Purchase online or offline (call / email). We find a date that is convenient. If you wish to share your AML policy (we are happy to sign an NDA if required) we will adapt course material to your terminology etc.