This course is intended for all employees who work in the domain of Life Assurance.
There are 4 main objectives of this course:
1. You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by Life Assurance products and services;
2. You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions;
3. You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to Life Assurance;
4. You understand the obligations on regulators to perform monitoring and supervision activities;
The course has 4 main modules covering what we call the 4Rs of AML:
- Risks – which are inherent in your line of business;
- Red Flags – which your members of staff should be particularly aware of;
- Real Examples – of money laundering or terrorist financing using products and services similar to yours;
- Regulatory Inspections – what regulators find when they inspect other firms in your line of business;
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.