The course is suitable for the employees of all services that use of hold personal data (incl. customer data and employee data) of EU residents, both from inside and from outside of the EU and that need to understand the rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR). It is suitable for all users.
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning Data Protection Rules Under GDPR course:
- Understand the reasoning behind the EU General Data Protection Regulation and how to adopt the right approach when confronted to a question in the course of your daily activities.
- Understand the scope and geographical reach of the GDPR.
- Gain an appreciation of the impact that the regulation has on the way that you handle the data of clients, prospects and employees.
- Scope of General Data Protection Regulation
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Subjects and Data Controllers
- Data Protection by Design….
- Data Protection Breaches
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.